Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stay up out my business!

Is it ok to get involved in other people's business? I believe it all boils down to, if they want you in their business or not. Nobody likes people getting all in their business and then throwing their ignorant personal opinion into a situation where it does not belong.
Have you ever jumped into someone else's business? If so, why? Only my good friends, when they were about to get into a fight or something of the sort. I will stick my nose into the situation if necessary, but I usually try to stay away from drama scene, if possible.
When should people mind their own business? Every second of life, unless they were asked their opinion on the situation. There is the relationship game, where one of your buddies or one of her friends sticks their opinion into the mix of things and really causes more stress and stupidity than anything. “Mind your own business” there is a reason that’s a common saying.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good points. It is good to hear you say these things.

Good post. 19/20 points.