Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why We Have A Goverment?

Well me personally, I strongly dislike Republicans and police officers. Although, I will give you five reasons the Government is good for the people. If we didn't have police officers, then their would be no one to keep the peace. If there was no president, we would have no one to lead our country and no one to tell us when to go to war. Social Security is a really big thing to have and you would be without that to if we didn't have government. Last but not least if we didn't have a first lady then there would be no one to decorate the White House. What would we do then? I would join the Revolution in a split second and try to lead it myself as well. You ask why I would do this, when the higher powers are wrong then you as a people must correct them because you as a people are the very people they are working for. The things the Government does is the reasons to rebel. For example if the Government, lies, cheats, or stills from the country then you should rebel.

1 comment:

carrie said...

You're a real joker! Can't you think of a 5th purpose of government besides decorating? Provide for the needy? Uphold our natural rights? etc.

I can definitely see you involved in a political revolution one day (nonviolent of course).

A few small errors, but overall great post. 18/20 points.