Monday, January 14, 2008

I am defenitaly going!

Their are lots of reasons for coming to America, and really i think you would be dumb not to. That is if you were an immigrant of course. I mean you would have better jobs, food, water, and total freedom. For an example, I have some illegal buddies that work for my uncle, and they send their whole paycheck back to Mexico to their families. I mean it's really perfect for them, because the money they make up hear makes their families back home, rich. Of course they do loose some thing's in the whole ordeal as well. Like they miss their families, they could go to jail at any second, and they could go missing at any moment and no one would know.

I would move for both reason's, but the one I would be most likealy to leave for would be freedom.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Great details to defend your arguments. I've never thought about the missing person part of being an immigrant. Scary.

Missing your response to the second part of this post. Please look and add it to this post. As is you earned 9/20 points for this assignment because it is incomplete, and what you've done has a few small errors that I can help you fix.